The Office of Christian Ministry provides opportunities to discover your own path to spiritual growth at Ashland University. Almost every night of the week you can find worship or study options on campus. There are also service projects, mission trips and spiritual retreats throughout the year.
Get involved and you'll be part of an amazing and life-affirming community of love and support. You'll make lifelong friendships and discover new dimensions of faith. Each ministry is unique and new faces are always welcome.
Ways to Worship
- The Well: Thursdays at 8 p.m. in the Lower Chapel
- Catholic Campus Ministry:
质量: Sundays at 4:30 p.m. in the Lower Chapel
Newman Nights: Wednesdays at 7 p.m. in the Lower Chapel
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes: Tuesdays at 8:30 p.m. in the Lower Chapel
- Park Street Brethren Church: Sundays at 9 a.m. & 10:30 a.m. at 619 Park St.
- Five Stones Community Church: Sundays at 10:30 a.m. in the Upper Chapel
- Coalition for Christian Outreach:
Chinese Worship Service: Saturdays at 4 p.m. at First Presbyterian Church (320 Church Street)
International Student Lunch: Tuesdays at 11:30 a.m. in the Lower Chapel Cafe
Ways to Grow
- Small Groups and bible studies
- Personal life coaching or spiritual direction
- Mission & service projects
Ways to Serve
- Isaiah Project short-term missions
- Emerging Leaders Incubator (ELI)
- Ministry leadership teams
- Internship opportunities
- Worship team
- Community service
Receive Prayer Support
The AU campus ministers are here to support you in whatever circumstances you find yourself. Please feel free to share any prayer requests. Our prayer team will pray over your request individually and collectively, while keeping all requests confidential.
Reserve Space in the Chapel
Members of the Ashland University community may reserve Upper and Lower Chapel for events and gatherings. Requests are granted on a first-come, first-served basis and can be made filling out the Chapel Request Form.
Groups outside the university should contact Erika Chuburko at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-289-5186.